“It is time to break through the barriers that have held you back and held you down for such a long time. It is time to reach out and indelibly etch your place in history.”
- Greg Hickman
Are you ready for a new life?
NLP Mind Coaching arms you with all the tools you need to achieve your deepest hopes, wishes and desires. You will be equipped to deal with any of the circumstances life presents you with, and receptive to the boundless possibilities that come with true happiness. Once you have planted and tended your mental garden, you can sit back and enjoy the harvest of success.
When you reach fruition of your positive thinking goals, it is important to relax and enjoy your accomplishments. You will not be motivated to move further in your life if you do not take the time to experience the benefits of all your hard work. Many people don’t know how to relax, and simply continue to push themselves believing that eventually, relaxation and reward will come to them. This is not the case: you must take the time for yourself to reap what you have sown in your mental garden.
Following are several suggestions to help you take in the true measure of your successes and use them to further even more positive gain:
• Take a “me” day. When you have reached a major goal, take an entire day for yourself. You’ve earned it. Engage in your favourite activities: read a good book, watch a movie, dine at your favourite restaurant. Pamper yourself: take a long bath, buy yourself a decadent dessert, get a professional massage. Refuse to do favours for anyone else on this day. Tell others that you are celebrating your success and indulge in good feelings. You will feel wonderful, and you will cement your achievements in your mind. Awareness of your progress is integral to your continued success.
• Spread the joy. Do you know someone with similar goals and ambitions? Take the time to share your accomplishments with anyone you feel will benefit from them. Tell them how you achieved your goals and share the secrets of your success. Changing your own life produces a powerful feeling, and when you use your own transformation to help others change as well, your own benefits are amplified. Happiness and success cannot be contained and kept for ourselves. Facilitate the spread of joy whenever possible, and you will find your efforts circling back to you again and again.
• Count your blessings. The more you accomplish, the more you stand to accomplish. Reflecting on the full realization of the completion of your goals will help you solidify your positive mindset. There may be benefits to your achievements that you have yet to realize. What have you gained by reaching your goals? Create a mental catalogue of all the ways your life is enriched by changing the way you think using positive thinking and refer to it often. This practice adds to your arsenal of empowerment tools and exponentially increases your capacity to gain.
• Preserve the lesson. Just as you kept a journal of your progress toward the completion of your goals, you should keep a written record of your successes. The ability to reflect on change and the steps that led to it is crucial to your continued advancement. You may find yourself facing a similar challenge in the future, and having a set of written records to refer to saves you the mental difficulties of going through the process all over again as though you had never done it before. Additionally, writing down what you have learned enables you to discover the deeper meaning of all you have achieved, and everything you have gained in excess of your main objective.
• Start over. The sentiment “quit while you’re ahead” has no place in changing your thinking. Though it is necessary to enjoy the rewards of your labour, it is equally necessary to set new goals; aim for higher standards. Never cease to learn and grow. When you have reached a point in your life that you feel satisfies your wishes and dreams, create new wishes and manufacture more dreams. Life is not a destination; it is a journey. To achieve perfection is to settle for complacency and stop living. We begin to die the moment we cease to change.
Enjoy the good things that flow from success.
Relax! You’ve earned it. Just remember to continue your quest for a fulfilled life after each success. Use positive thinking to accomplish any goal, whether it is organizing your desk or travelling the world. You can achieve your dreams, and you can start today. The best time to begin your journey toward fulfilment is right now.
Change your thinking, Change your Results.
Transform your mind and begin the journey of self discovery toward having the life you have always wanted. Take action and set a telephone NLP Mind Coaching Session with Me TODAY!
Copyright 2009 Mark J Holland.
All Rights reserved.
I'd love to read your comments below…