Procrastinate Procrastination Procrastination is a complex psychological behaviour that affects everyone to some degree or another. With some it can be a minor problem; with others it is a source of considerable stress and anxiety. Procrastination is only remotely related to time management, and we often know exactly what we should be doing, even if we cannot do it, which is why this audio program could help.
maybe you are seeking answers to the “problem” of procrastination . . . time management . . . organizational skills . . . how to fight bad habits.
The dictionary defines procrastination as “the act of putting off doing something that should be done right away.”
…maybe you can identify with some of the Characteristics of Procrastination
- Low Self-Confidence - struggling with feelings of low self-confidence and low self-esteem. Insisting upon a high level of performance even though you may feel inadequate or incapable of actually achieving that level.
- I'm Too Busy - Procrastination may be used to call attention to how busy someone is. “Obviously I cannot do _(Whatever you are putting off)______ because life is too complicated and so demanding. That is why I’m late, haven’t finished the job, etc...” The procrastinator may even spend considerable time justifying their reasons, the time that could be spent doing what needs to be done.
- Stubbornness - Used as an expression of inflexibility or pride: “Don't think you can push me around. I will do it when I'm good and ready.”
- Manipulation - Used to control or manipulate the behaviour of others. “They cannot start if I am not there.” Let's face it: individuals who are always late aggravate others.
- Coping with Pressures - the delay behaviour has become a method of coping with day-to-day pressures and experiences. It's easier to have an excuse, to delay, to put off.
- A Frustrated Victim - Often feeling like a victim: cannot understand their behaviour or why they cannot get work done like others. The whole thing is a frustrating mystery. The reasons for their behaviour is hidden from them.
“Procrastination is the thief of time.” - Edward Young (1683-1765)
How will you Benefit when Procrastinating ProcrastinationWhen you procrastinate procrastination, utilizing the tools in this program you would expect to experience peace of mind, a feeling of strength and purpose, and healthy feeling of being in charge of your life.
Does procrastination make you feel weak, useless, and helpless?...when you begin to use this program and start taking charge of your life it can make you feel strong, competent, and capable. You will experience increased personal freedom!
The Truth about Procrastination
Procrastination is reinforcing - every time you delay, it reinforces your negative attitude toward that task. Every time you put off something you dislike, you:
- strengthen the habit of not doing;
- practice avoidance instead of participation;
- avoid acquiring training and skills, and
- Indoctrinate yourself with fears.
Active participation in anything tends to give you a positive attitude toward that activity; inactivity helps acquire an unfavourable attitude.
Think of one thing you are currently procrastinating in, and write it down. It might be personal, school or work-related.You may have told yourself any of these?
- "I'll do it tomorrow."
- "I'll do it tomorrow, if ..."
- "I need to have some well-earned fun first."
- "I've got to get out for a while to clear my mind."
- "My problem will be solved if I change.....”
- "I'll relax a while and then get started."
When you procrastinate procrastination you will greatly reduce its influence in your life, you'll experience more freedom and greater personal self-satisfaction.
Have some fun with yourself and procrastinate procrastination today.
In this Audio Book you will discover a tool that will help you to remove the procrastination habit out of your life and start moving forward in the achievement of exactly what you need to accomplish in your life now.
Here's The Quickest & Easiest Way For You To Stay Motivated and Find Motivation
This audio program gives you the latest and most advanced technology in personal development, a proven strategy, a proven step-by-step process, proven everything you need to Stay Motivated and find Motivation in any area of your life.
It’s never going to get any easier than this to have your own resource to access Motivation when you need it. If you’ve been looking for a quick and easy way to get stay motivated and find motivation whenever you need it this is for you.
Motivation provides a person with a motive to action with positive energy and determination. It's a state of mind that moves one individual into action. The best way to recharge the battery of your motivation is to create that motivational state. An inner drive waiting to be unleashed in all of us, Motivation plays an important role intellectually, emotionally, and professionally for our success and personal development.
When we learn we are response-able for every aspect of our lives, motivated success can only follow, it is inevitable, like the force of the ocean and as sure as the sun rises and sets every day. You can have motivation right here, right now, when we truly accept that we create our realities, we are firmly in control of our state, what we see, hear and feel. Motivation is the activation or energization of goal-oriented behaviour. Motivation may be internal or external. The key to achieving motivation now is action.
ONLY $19.95 (plus P&H)
Yes I Want to know How to Dissolved Procrastination and Limiting Mindsets! click the link and order your copy today!