Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Is Positive Thinking really worth It? - Mark J Holland NLP Mind Coach
“There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.”
- Aldous Huxley
As you practice using positive thinking, you will find that things begin to change for you. Sometimes the change is so gradual you don’t notice anything at all, until one day someone else tells you that you seem different. They may ask if you’ve gotten a new outfit, changed your hair, lost weight, or won the lottery. Tapping in to positive thinking not only makes you happier, it also makes you more attractive; the kind of person others want to be around.
Now that you’ve had some experience, you might recognize some of the common signs of positively charged people. Check out this list of things you have to look forward to.
You Know You’re a Positive Thinker When:
• Your grueling drive to work goes by so quickly, you wonder why it ever bothered you in the first place.
• The clerk at the grocery store gives you the wrong change, you point it out with a smile- and she happily corrects the mistake.
• You waited in line at the post office for twenty-five minutes on your lunch hour...and your life didn’t end.
• The new part for your car finally arrived at the garage after a week on backorder, but it was the wrong one. You were so nice about accepting the delay when the garage called that they offered you a substantial discount on your repair bill.
• Every time you catch a glimpse of yourself in a mirror, you’re smiling- and you don’t think you look like a moron.
• You put the oven on too high and burned dinner...then wound up having something even better than you’d planned.
• Suddenly you have a lot more free time on your hands, and plenty of things to do with it- plus enough energy to do them.
• The last time you thought the word can’t was in the phrase I can’t believe all these great things are happening to me.
Positive thinking has the power to change your life, as long as you believe it does. As you continue to use positive thinking techniques, you will find you don’t have to put much effort into achieving what you want.